The article is related to 8 Best Free Email Service Providers 2016. So, if you are the one getting confused over the tons and tons of email providing sites, we are here to sort it out for you.
It would be a really cliché statement if I say that emails are very important for us and everybody in the world uses email to have their work done. But, the fact is that we already know it and it is not anymore a truth is untold or something new. Rather, email is now a day included into our next daily basic necessity. Right from creating an account on a social networking site to organizing and sending business proposals, emailing has it all.
And when there is so much use of email in the market, as a matter of fact, there is obviously a similar amount of rush in the number of email service providers in the market. In this article, we deal with the 8 Best Free Email Service Providers 2016, the services provided by them and the features that make these sites better from the rest.
At the end, you can also find the criteria based on which you should choose a free email so that you can benefit the most out of the best email services. Also among the 8 Best Free Email Service Providers 2016, you can make a distinct comparison on which one is better: Free emailing Websites or the paid emailing websites so that it can help you choose wisely from the rest.
8 Best Free Email Service Providers 2016
Given below is a list of 8 Best Free Email Service Providers 2016. If you have not created an email account yet or are probably searching for the best, do have a look below.
- Gmail: Free! Free! Free! Probably it is one of the best secure email providers and the highest one on the list of the Best free email service providers. Not many of the people are unknown to Gmail, it is quite popular. And, we can majorly dedicate the popularity of Gmail to its easy, quick and convenient programming that takes almost little or no time to build up. The reason why Gmail has topped our charts of 8 Best Free Email Service Providers 2016 is because of the services provided by Gmail that include video chat, social media, and account protection. Gmail has been listed to be one of a few email services providing websites that have exceptionally strong anti-phishing, intuitive sorting and spam blocking. And the top 3 reasons why we use Gmail and also recommend you to use Gmail are:
Organization– We know Gmail in the best of 8 Best Free Email Service Providers 2016 because of its magnificent organizing capacities. Basically, Gmail has the feature to divide your email into 5 distinct categories. That’s not it, Gmail can also classify the contacts that are important to you (regularly communicating) and the ones that are not so that you can have the important ones right above on your list. ( Gmail Email Login)
Mobile app– Unlike many other Email service providers, Gmail also has its own mobile app that you can use on any of your mobile devices (for free) anywhere and anytime that you like.
Security: Lastly one of the best secure email, Gmail is also loaded with the best spam, virus and phishing protection program that makes it the top among the 8 Best Free Email Service Providers 2016.
- Outlook.com: Microsoft’s best email service 2016, www.outlook.com is the next best thing on the email providers list that you will feel completely relatable to. For, it is included in the list of 8 best free email providers due to a reason. If you are an oldie on the school of the internet, you probably know that previously Microsoft’s email service, known as hotmail.com was counted to be the best among all. However, in due course of time, the website lost its luster as Gmail was introduced by Google. But as time passed by, Microsoft never gave up on the email service website and gave its best to create what is now called Outlook. Tightly integrated with Office Web Apps that lets you use all the services so that you can view and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint attachments powered by Microsoft.
- Mail.com: And here’s Mail.com tat falls on number 3 on our list of 8 best free email providers. Mail.com is unique and probably the right one for you if you think that a good domain name is a must in any email address. You seriously have a number of cool domain names to choose from. And if you like the Shorty names, then you surely must try Mail.com. However, the focus feature still remains the unlimited email storage and drag and drop labels.
- Yandex Mail: Yandex is primarily one of the largest search engines in Russia. But, a major part of the world knows it for the Best Email service providers, Yandex Mail. While you can find the primary website in The Russian language, there is also an attached English language package to it. It has features that you are not even likely to find in Gmail, such as the follow-up feature. For those who don’t know, follow up feature is the one that lets you know about the sent emails that haven’t been replied by the other party within the time period of 5 days. (Yandex Email Login )
- Hushmail: Hushmail is one among those 8 Best Free Email Service Providers 2016, due to its features and services. But, one thing that you don’t majorly rely on Hushmail for is the security. Privacy is the one area where Hushmail login can set you behind. Rest is good to go!
- Zoho Mail: Zoho makes a complete package of online productivity tools, including a spreadsheet, a Wiki service, and more. Zoho Mail is their free email offering, and it looks quite spiffy. If you already use Zoho, that means you have a Zoho Mail account. One of its distinctive features is that it is 100% ad free – not a single banner in sight.
- Yahoo!: The rest of the best tat you usually know is Yahoo! 100% Free and completely safe and reliable.
- AOL: Best of the rest, how could we possibly forget to include AOL in the list of 8 Best Free Email Service Providers 2016. Availability of free temporary email accounts and also best email providers in the UK.