A lot of people have been confused over the Apple iCloud Email login as it is slightly different from the other email based logins. Unlike all the other email service providers, apple iCloud email login can be only by the Apple device users and also provides numerous features triggered only to them. The following article contains all that you need to know about the Apple iCloud Email login and step by step directions to Apple iCloud login forgot the password. The apple iCloud login is free but not accessible to a non-apple user. However, apple iCloud login is also possible on your personal computers as well.
Apple iCloud Email Login steps
In order to sign in to your Apple iCloud mail login, you must first set up an iCloud Account on your iPhone, iPod, Mac or PC. Given below are a few steps that you might find necessary in order to set up Apple iCloud Email Login Account.
- Stay Updated: First of all, you must ensure that your device is updated and running on the latest iOS version available in the market. This will make your device more compatible with the iCloud features ahead. To get updated to one of the new version, Go to Settings Menu<go to “General” option< tap Software Update to see if there are any updates available.
- Login to apple Account: You can then go to the settings option, select apple iCloud and then enter your Apple iCloud Email address and password which you have created earlier. Make sure you do not make any mistakes as the letters in your password are case-sensitive.
- However, if you still do not have an apple iCloud email login ID, you can easily create one by tapping the “Don’t have an apple ID or forgot it” option below the Sign In form.
- To create an Apple iCloud Email Login ID, all you need to do is enter an email address as per you like, enter a strong and safe password and then feed in your name, last name and birth date.
- Once you are logged in to your already created an Apple Account Login Mail, enable the automatic updates and download and also enjoy free 5GB data storage.
- Similarly, you can also set up iCloud on your other devices and sync iCloud on all your devices, further personalizing it.
Read Also : How to use icloud email
Apple iCloud Account Password Reset
- For apple iCloud login forgot a password, click “reset password” option that is located below the Sign In form. Enter your apple ID.
- You will then have two ways to reset your apple ID- Email Authentication and answer the security question.
- If you choose Email Authentication option, an email will be sent to your Backup Account. Follow the link received in your email address and do as directed. You will be able to reset your password.
- If you choose the Answer Security Question, you will have to answer the security question that you had selected during the Sign In the process and you will be able to reset your account password for Apple iCloud Email Login easily.