It’s obvious that almost everyone is aware of the Dropbox Email Login. And we have every single reason that the application provides us to be aware of. However, for those who do not know, Dropbox is one of the best file hosting service provided by an American Company Dropbox Inc. in the year 2007, i.e. 7 years ago.
The company is renowned for being one of the best among the service providers; available in nearly 17 languages with almost all the people using it worldwide.
The following article provides you with everything that you ever wanted to know about the Dropbox Email Login and are unsure about. In the article below, you will be provided with the step by step guided procedures through which you can log in, sign up and use Dropbox even on your mobile phone.
You might also want to have a look at the features of Dropbox Email Login. Especially if you are using the following for a business purpose, these are the services you wouldn’t want to miss.
- Unlimited Storage with no additional cost.
- File Backup
- Easy Sharing.
- Security Features.
- Administrative Tools.
- Advanced security of your data with password protected links.
- Separate Admin Dashboard to monitor the activities of your team.
- Unlimited file recovery features so that your important file never gets lost.
- Remote Wipe
- Easy transfer of files from one user to another user.
- 300,000 connected apps to extend the power of Dropbox.
- Unlimited file version history.
- Manage better by creating work groups.
- Live support through the advanced Dropbox service system.
Dropbox Email Login steps
Unlike many other applications available, it is easier to get access and utilize Dropbox. Given below are the steps that might come in handy if doing the Dropbox Email Login? Do get back to us if you have any issues and suggestions regarding the Dropbox Email Login.
- First of all, on to the official Login page of Dropbox. You can also click on the link that we have provided, https://www.dropbox.com/login in order to get automatically redirected.
- Once you get on the page, you will be required to fill in your Email Address and password. Once thing that you must make sure is to avoid all sorts of errors while entering your email address and password.
- While entering your password, make a note that the Caps Lock key is off. This is just to make sure that you do not face any login errors as the letters you enter in your password are case-sensitive.
- Once you have entered your Email address and password correctly, you are halfway done with the login process.
- If you are using a personal computer, you can also tick the checkbox ‘Remember Me’ in order to save your Dropbox Email Login credentials on the computer, so that you do not have to feed them every time you log in.
- Lastly, hit the sign in button and you are done with the sign in process.
If you have a Gmail ID, you can also login to Dropbox by the help of your Gmail account. While signing up, you are likely to see a Sign in with Gmail option. All you have to do is click on the option. It will automatically synchronize your Gmail account along with your Dropbox account and you can now log into Dropbox using your primary Gmail account login credentials.
Dropbox Email Login Sign Up
You cannot log in without creating an account on Dropbox. Do have a look at the ways through which you can create an account on Dropbox Email Login.
- Enter your name: Enter your name as a user. This is the name through which you will be using your Dropbox account.
- Enter an email address: Make sure that you enter a valid email address that is easy for you to remember as well.
- Enter a password: A password must always be something that is easy for you to remember whereas difficult for others to guess. The password that you enter must be strong and would be better if it involves numbers.
- Agree to the terms of service: Lastly, once you fill in the information, you must agree to the terms and services of Dropbox. For that matter, you will have to check the tick box as a sign that denotes you have agreed to the terms and service of Dropbox.
- With all of these steps, you will be easily able to create an account on Dropbox and sign in order to use its services.
Apart from that, you can always contact the Dropbox Email Login support for further information.
Dropbox Email Login Mobile
Apart from using the Dropbox Email login site, you can also enjoy the services of Dropbox on your mobile device. For that purpose, all you have to do is install the application, create an account using the same process as mentioned above and log in. You can then use Dropbox anywhere you want and anytime that you like, even when you are on the go.
Sync everything that you want using the Dropbox email login mobile. You will not every loose a single piece of data again. All you have to do is get started and use Dropbox on your mobile phone. Given below are the ways through which you can get access to the Dropbox application on your mobile phone.
- Go to the Google Play icon i.e. the Play store on your mobile device.
- Search for the Dropbox app.
- Once you have found it, go to the upper right corner and hit the install button.
- Wait for a while until the application gets installed and make sure that you have a stable internet for the time being.
- Once the application is installed, try logging into the account. You are then done with it and can get access to the easy sync Dropbox using your mobile phone