Not many of the people know what an email template is. And even if they know, they generally do not utilize the email templates more often. The following article is about How to Set up Email Templates – Get Organized. For those who don’t know, Email templates allow you to customize the formatting and text of emails sent by users who share your content.
These templates can be in text, HTML or any form. Generally, your emails tend to set u a default Email template. However, if it is not available on yours, you can simply have a look at this article How to Set up Email Templates – Get Organized and follow the steps as directed.
Also, you can also create new email templates of yourself that can customize your emailing experience and help make your job further more easily. So, just like many others, if you are confused on how to set up Email Templates – Get Organized, Stay Tuned as you have landed up exactly on the right article.
How to Set Up Email Templates – Get Organized
Given below are the steps through which you can create email template Gmail.
- Click on the settings icon on the Gmail toolbar that appears on your screen once you log in to your Gmail account.
- Select the settings option from the list of options available.
- Go to the Labs option.
- Then make sure that enable option is ticked in the Canned Responses.
- At the end, complete the process by hitting the Save Changes button.
In order to know how to set up Email Templates – Get Organized you can also have a look at the steps provided below to know how to create an email template in Outlook 2015.
- Start a new message on outlook once you are logged in. (Ctrl+Shift+M)
- Fill in the subject and body of the email.
- Go to FILE backstage and choose Save As
- Save the message as a template
- Note that Outlook will automatically switch you to the default Templates location. You can save the template there – just note the path so you can navigate to it in a later step
- Alternatively, you may save the template to a different location that’s easier to find than then Outlook templates location
- Create a new folder in your Outlook mail tree to hold the new template (Email Templates, for example)
The following article deals in the ways in which you can create the email template. These days a lot of people have been switching to the old method to Create Email Template online. Given below is a list of 3 free responsive HTML Email templates 2016 to know how to set up Email Templates- Get Organized.
- Stamplia: It is one of the most convenient ways to set up and edit email templates.
- Klaviyo: The site itself suggests not spending hours creating an HTML email website as it does that for itself. You can yourself edit and create templates as per your wishes.
- Inkbrush.com: Last but not the least on our list is www.inkbrush.com. Quickly create email-ready HTML from your design files that are responsive to any device and bulletproof in every inbox.